(:
I spent the day at home helping organising the new lighting in our house. So now we've got freshly painted walls, new curtains and new lighting! All very exciting (((: Haha yes i know SOME people DON'T CARE but it's all very pretty and exciting and i'm HAPPY (:
Training's resumed and it's been VERY VERY GOOD. We FINALLY had pitch trning on Monday! I think it's not til i step onto the pitch that i remember why i fell in love with the sport. A good release after the promos. We had lotsa drills as usual and had physical after trning! It reminded me so much of Bandar, wished Clare was there too :( Haha, Bandar's gonna be fun. Or we'll die along the way, again (: I got whacked with someone's stick on my right hand and wrist in 2 places and it turned REALLY blueblack. It's disappeared now, though. I have come to realise that i like bruises. Haha, i know it sounds sadistic but it's a bit like chilli. Although it's la (hot), it gives you a zing right? YUP. Okay it does seem retarded.
PW SUCKS. But it'll be over soon. And when it is, we'll all rejoice whaha.
Thursday's physical was very very good. I know the 5km was killer but i was happy doing it. Been itching to go for a proper run since after promos. But then we kept getting hazed so yeah. Running takes your mind off most things. I'm glad everyone completed it, and well, too (: We have a very good team (((: AC Hocks, rock my socks. AC AC AC Hocks (:
Been a lot of shit going on recently, and i hope it goes away soon. I refuse to worry or to fret or to get upset because i'd rather be strong for other people (: I'll get a refill of hugs soon anyway so i can wait til then. Whatever comes, i think we'll all be able to handle it and without a doubt come out much stronger. It sucks that sometimes it's not a fixable situation or not one in our control, but we'll make the best out of every situation and it'll end up okay.
After talking it out, it hit me more than anything that the one thing that worries me is superficiality. It's only with that that you never actually know what someone is thinking, or feeling, or meaning what they say. The minute you have to question someone's motives is when it starts to become meaningless. I'm just really happy that i've been blessed with the best friends, none of which i've ever doubted or have doubted me. That's the way it should be.
If it's what you need, then go.
But i'll miss you terribly.
You make everything okay(:
- <3